- When submitting your abstract, the number of abstracts is
limited to a maximum of one per author. Further, an author can only
once be a co-author in another abstract. It means an author can only
be involved in two abstracts, one as first author and the other as
- An author can only make one presentation. The presenter
should be indicated when submitting the abstract.
- The deadline of Abstract submission is 31th July 2020.
Before you begin - To submit your abstract you will need to have the following items ready:
- An abstract of 250-500 words describing the objectives, results, conclusions and significance of your work.
Please feel free to submit an abstract on any topic related to the
specific topics of the workshop.
- The names and email addresses of all contributing authors.
- The full title of the paper you would like it to appear in
the programme book / proceedings.
- Keywords for your paper.
- Choice of author(s) as the presenter(s) at the workshop.
Submitting your abstract:
- Begin by filling in the
abstract submission form.
you fill in all mandatory fields. Please note that submission of an
abstract is NOT equivalent to registering for the workshop. More information on registration, please visit
“Registration” part of the website.
- An email from email@example.com will serve as confirmation of a successful
abstract submission. Your contribution ID will be contained in the confirmation email.